Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Go Gators!


Anthony got free tickets to a Gator football game. Anthony has been wanting to take him to a game for a long time. They got to the stadium, got their popcorn and drinks and found their seats. The seats were row 3. Anthony said he sat down looked up and then to the sides and he started to cry and said he wanted to go home. The stadium is huge and was packed since it was the homecoming game. Rowan is a very tough little boy and rarely cries, although I think I would be tempted to cry as well if I were in a stadium with that many rowdy people. So Anthony found some seats that were further away and they watched the game from there. They only stayed about half of the game. When I picked them up, Rowan said " I was scared, and I cried." But the giant foam finger and smile on his face told me he had an awesome time with his Daddy.

No comments: