Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Christmas Elf


Rowan is so excited for Christmas this year. Every morning he turns on the lights on the trees. He also will plug in the lights for my Christmas village. When I ask him about Santa he says "My Santa, will bring me toys." (He thinks everything is his.) I had to go to Walmart for a few groceries last night so I took him with and we went up and down the aisles looking at all the Christmas stuff, and we had to have reindeer antlers. After we were done I cranked the Christmas music in the car and took him for a drive through the historic area of Gainesville. We found a handful of houses with really awesome lights. He would say "Look Mama, a Christmas house! .....Wow!" Its really fun to see him get so into the holidays. Poor Ezra is already sick of the reindeer antlers.

No comments: